Pages

Donnerstag, 22. November 2012

Custom orders

Eingestellt von nanaliciouz um 16:54
Hey everybody!

This is going to be a short blogpost about all baby toys I have made the past few weeks.
Among my amigurummi rattles I listed in my shop I also got custom orders. I'm going to show you guys some of them I have finished and sold so far. =)


Baby Yoda Baby Rattle:
This one was made for my colleague's niece. I was asked to make a Star Wars baby rattle 'cause her dad is a big fan of the movies.  First I thought of making Princess Leia but ended up with Baby Master Yoda. May the Force be with her! ^_~


The Very Hungry Caterpillar:
Who doesn't love the Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle?
This rattle was also made for a colleague's friend. Never thought it would turn out so cute! I love the bright colors and it was so much fun making it. What you think? Should I list it in my shop? =)


Baby Octopus Amigurumi:
 To make this cute amigurumi I used this free pattern by Lion Brand (you have to register on the page to get acces to it). If you like to make one, see pattern for the mouth below which I used here:
>> Ch10, sl st into last ch from hook, ch1 and sc around, fasten off. (10 sc) <<

I got this order from one of my best friends. He wanted it as a gift for his newborn cousin Leonie.
!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!


Baby Seal Amigurumi:
For this cutie you need the pattern by Amy Gaines (get it here!).
I just follow the pattern but left out the cheeks and I had to stitch on the nose.

This baby seal was also made for Leonie.


Hope you like it! If you are looking for something in particular, please do not hesitate and email me right away. I will try my best to comply with your request. =)

To get updates for what I am working on, follow me on Instagram.

Love, Nana <3

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Nanaliciouz Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review